Friday, July 11, 2014

InstaFriday?!


I don't have an Instagram account but really enjoy the interesting pictures and stories I read from those who link up for InstaFridays at Life Rearranged. We had a couple of fun pictures from the week so here's to the beginning of what probably will become sporadic InstaFriday link ups.

I enjoyed an evening out with some friends and came back home to vacuumed carpets, mopped floors and my husband pressure washing our rugs. They know my love language!

July 4th on the Harrell/Strickland side of the family involves lots of fried...shrimp, fish, hush puppies, fries. Really, everything deliciously fried...except the mouthwatering desserts!

(Here you go, Misty...you knew it was coming!!) 
These women make my heart breathe a sign of relief and comfort. My mom, aunt, daughter and cousins who are practically sisters. I LOVE these ladies!

We've been blessed this last month by a precious lady who is tutoring Reshma in reading. Really, we're overwhelmed with her generosity helping our girl get ready for 4th grade! While she and Reshma read, Levi gets to hang out with his new best friend, Peanut.

We had our cousin Maddie over this week and celebrated Christmas in July with a gingerbread train. Thanks to Mrs. Donna we had a fun afternoon chewing bubble gum and decorating with lots of color and sugar!

There is a major renovation going on in our apartment complex on campus and this week we got to go on a big shopping trip. By the time we finished we were packed like sardines....with no one getting hurt in the process or having to hold up a heavy mirror the whole way home. Pictures of some of the changes to come!

There you have our first not-so-Instagramed Friday pictures. Hope you have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

I always like a good before-after renovation post! R looks like she is doing so well!!
Nancy

Kindel said...

Yes! I'm so happy to see you linking up!!! I love LifeRearranged!! :) Now, let's get you a bonafide Instagram account! :) Love your pictures!

The Frisks said...

I'm so sad I missed you on the 4th. Love the pics. :)