Thursday, May 30, 2013

Levi Love

We got some great pictures yesterday. On Sunday I saw our cousin, Alicia, snapping away taking pictures of Levi and these were some of the great surprises I found in my inbox. Here are a few of my favorites. 

He just finished a growth spurt and is getting so tall!


At three he's still a paci boy. We know...his teeth, his age. In due time.
For now, he's still enjoying this little blue security blanket.


Our boy and his beloved Nana


Worthy of double duty as the blog header and a picture in this post, this is my favorite.
That's the sweetheart who makes my days so rich.
Thank you Alicia Tegen! Pretty sure you made the grandparents' week especially those in Georgia who don't get to see this boy very much.

2 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

These are wonderful photos!
Nancy

The Frisk Five said...

He's such a cutie :)