Monday, November 19, 2012

Levi's Latest

While we don't catch a lot on video, every once in a while we pull out the phone and hold it down so he doesn't get distracted by it....and we get videos like these. Hope you enjoy a few clips of our great little entertainer.



No, he's not reading. Just enjoying repeating some of his favorite lines from If You Give a Moose a Muffin.... and the word he can't pronounce...jam. Because if you give a moose a muffin, he'll probably ask for jam. I could read the book with my eyes closed by now. :)



Last week in honor of the book If You Take a Mouse to School, Levi made a little mouse house for his newest pet (a.k.a. a pecan). And for H week, we took a hike in the woods to find lots of great Fall leaves to display at home. 


But all of those fun things couldn't compare to Levi's favorite, favorite thing to do the past few weeks....jumping in leaf piles. And even better when with his good friends Lukas and Everett.



I am so thankful to be a stay-at-homer spending my days with a little boy. I thought I wouldn't know what to do with a rambunctious toddling boy but I'm finding it to mean my days are filled with lots of running and laughing. These are days well spent...precious days for sure!

1 comment:

Martin LaBar said...

A great kid. Treasure these times.