Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Lions May Grow Weak and Hungry

There's a silent wish list in my head for things to get for Levi. Among the things hoped for is an album from Seeds Family Worship. I recommended them to a friend with older kids and yesterday she blessed me abundantly with two albums for free!!

Today, I can't get one of the songs out of my head. Any time I've managed to forget it either Jason or a friend staying with us has reminded me and I've laughed out loud and sang about lions for the next hour. Instead of a toddler singing a catchy little scripture song, three adults have been. I even caught our college-aged friend, who scoffed at the cheesiness, jamming to them at full volume when he borrowed our car! Seeds family worship-- good for young and old! And Levi, the young, sure does like dancing to them.

So, enjoy the song that's been playing in our heads all day long by clicking here and listening to number seven, The Good Song.

The lions may grow weak and hungry but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing! Psalm 34:10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are enjoying it. And thanks for putting a different track in my head this morning :).