Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Summer Vacation by Levi


When Mom and Dad say we’re going to Georgia it means we drive forever. And I get antsy. But at the end of the long, straight roads, my family will be waiting with lots of fun. Like swinging with Grandpa. Following Grammy. Seeing my first snake in the woods and watching the action.

Being with family and getting all of the attention.


Getting to see Cousin Jacob and cheering on my first baseball game.



Seeing Mom be so silly with Aunt Brooke...


and being decidedly silly myself

then getting caught in the middle.



And, there was the beach where I finally learning to like the waves.


What a great time l had! I decided the long roads down to Georgia aren’t so bad after all and that they'd be a lot more interesting if Mom and Dad would bring along that rattlesnake next time.

1 comment:

The Frisk Five said...

Super cute!! We miss you guys terribly!! We're hopefully heading to GA next month.