Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Quick Hello

Stopping by for a minute to say hello in the midst of a dozen open windows on my computer screen each with letters, designs, and write-ups calling my name. (We have a big event coming up for Caroline's Promise in April.) Add to the mix a crawling blondie who is now melting my heart babbling "ma-ma" and getting into everything and anything. We've already had a terrible shiner on his right eye complete with blood and bruising and everything. I took my eye off of him for one minute....

Also, I wanted to give a very belated thank you if you helped vote for the Kindermusik grant. We won a library for the kids in Guatemala!! Thank you, thank you!

We have lots of pictures to share when we carve out a bit of time. Until then, back to windows...

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

When are you guys leaving for India? I've heard it's been heavy on your heart!

Rebecca said...

Or is that right? I've seen it mentioned but maybe thats not what you mean....