Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Today

{Accountability demands follow-up.  Below you’ll see how it went yesterday.  Looks like I’ve already got today’s list…and probably tomorrow’s!}

Yesterday was one of those days.  An I-don’t-feel-good, don’t-want-my-parents-to-leave, get-nothing-done kind of days.  Those are allowed.  But today is a new day and even though I, Kelley, wrote out today’s goals, I need more accountability than that to get moving.  So for today I will….

fav picGet 64 ounces of water down

Spend time with my maker

Ease back into exercise

Clean house

Write thank you notes (got started!)

Return some calls

Return that REALLY overdue book to the library

Enjoy the now instead of wishing for things ahead

Plan ahead, finally.  Get Father’s day gifts lined up

and…Read that book I’ve been working on for two months

Hope this can be inspiration for you, too, to finally get going…today!

2 comments:

Brittney Galloway said...

Those are some good goals! I hope you get them all done!

Brian and Mandy Harvey said...

Hi! I read your comment on my blog today and thought I would respond:-) We adopted Mia through an organization based out of Tulsa, OK, called Dillon International. They are a very reputable agency with a long-standing relationship with ISRC, a children's home in Kolkata, IN. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dillon! Please let me know if I can be of any help in the future! It has been an amazing journey full of so many blessings:-) God bless you guys!