Saturday, June 26, 2010

Out of Focus

There's been silence here at Tegen Central because it's become apparent that it's high time for a little bloggy break. Amazing how so much time can be consumed perusing blogs, writing and rewriting posts mentally, planning pictures and documenting things just to record here. Three posts that were composed this week never made it to print, and I realized how much time they'd consumed. Honestly, right now my energy is needed elsewhere. So for the month of July things will be pretty quiet around here. By August priorities will hopefully be reset and allow for a few posts here and there. For now we'll leave you with some realities we're being confronted and challenged by. And I'll go get packing. We leave at 6 a.m. tomorrow for Michigan and somehow it's already 10:38 p.m.! : O

RADICAL from David Platt on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Brittney Galloway said...

Wow, that video is amazing! I have the book sitting on my night table and can't wait to read it!

Anonymous said...

Kelley, I know that when you see this you are going to be really proud of me. I received the thank you note from you, Jason, and Levi. And looking on the back or the envelope I secretly smiled because I knew you had strategically placed your link there on purpose. I just wanted to say that I love the website and the card was neat! -Brooke D.