Friday, October 16, 2009

16 Weeks

How far along? 16 weeks                                                     Total weight gain/loss: 8 1/2 lbs. gained
Maternity clothes? Just on the verge of unbuttoned, rubber-banded pants
Sleep: At least eight hours every night!  Woohoo!                      Best moment this week: Mama’s pound cake! (See weight gain and below commentary)                                                      Movement: Yes, I know it to be true even if my doctor thinks otherwise!  There’s a creature in there, and it’s active! 
Food cravings: Still no rhyme or reason.  All on different occasions:  Sour gummy worms, pickles, pound cake, pound cake (thus the 4 1/2 lb. increase in 3 weeks!)  Got it under control now…a.k.a. No more pound cake.                                                                                 Gender: Kelley, boy.  Jason, boy. Grateful for either.                 Labor Signs: -
Belly Button in or out? Ahh.  I see crevices inside my button I’ve never seen before.  It’s not looking good. 
What I miss:  Laying on my stomach without discomfort.
What I am looking forward to: Girl or boy?  Decorating the nursery.
Weekly Wisdom: Pound cake has its name for a reason.   
Picture:  We’ll have to post one soon…maybe with our RA retreat photos.  We leave this afternoon!!

1 comment:

gillian Flores said...

Such fun times. Enjoy the chance to spoil yourself... after the baby arrives your life will change for ever. For the better of course! :-) We are so excited for you both. Much love, Gillian, Ron & Emily