Monday, September 29, 2008

Training in Truth

The day finally arrived! In early August I, Kelley, got excited about a curriculum on truth from Focus on the Family. I brainstormed how to incorporate it into our Bible study or how I could lead a small group, but Jason didn't share my passion. "Just wait and we'll do something like that later" he would say. Then one Thursday he told me he sensed God clearly say I was to lead a group. God had given me the passion and my husband had affirmed His leading. I registered that day. Saturday the training finally happened and left me more excited than I ever was before. Twelve people are the maximum and right now we have eleven signed on. This Thursday afternoon will be the first meeting! Catch the passion for Truth! Only about 9% of Christians have truly Biblical worldviews...are you in that nine? Click on The Truth Project to watch trailers, find a small group near you or register for the next training! Any questions? Email or leave a comment, we'd love to answer!

No comments: